Effective 7/24/2020, our lobbies will be available by appointment only. Drive up banking is available for all transactions.
In compliance with the mandatory mask order in Ohio, masks will be required inside the buildings.
Stimulus checks will be direct deposited into the checking account indicated on your 2018 or 2019 tax information or mailed directly to you if you are eligible to receive one.
The federal government will never contact you for your personal or financial information by call, text, or email.
Be on the lookout for these scams:
- Robocalls. Do not press anything, hang up immediately. The federal government will never call you to ask for your personal information
- Emails and texts asking for your information. The federal government does not email or text to ask personal information.
- Financial information requests. Whether these are by phone, email, or text, don’t give any of your personal financial information out to anyone. This includes bank account numbers, debit and credit card numbers, and Paypal, Venmo, Zelle, Cash App, or other electronic funds transferring information. The federal government does not need this information. Your stimulus check will be direct deposited to the checking account indicated on your 2018 or 2019 tax information or mailed directly to you.
- Offers to get your money now. If you receive a call, text, or email offering to send you your stimulus check money now, don’t respond. The federal government has not released any of these funds yet.
See more stimulus check scams and ways to protect yourself here.
We’re taking good care of your money, and we want to make sure we’re taking care of your safety too.
Through our mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play) and online banking, you can access convenient services wherever you are:
- Mobile check deposit
- Card control to temporarily lock your credit and debit cards
- Bill pay to schedule payment of your bills on a one-time or recurring basis
- View your accounts and make transfers
- Transfer payments to your Commodore Perry loan or credit card
- View online statements and cleared checks
- Apply for loans, credit cards, and mortgages
See more information about our mobile services here.
To ensure the health of our members and our team, we’re asking members to take advantage of mobile services, especially if you have:
- A cough, fever, or shortness of breath
- Had contact with someone who has had these symptoms
- Traveled recently to a high-risk area, either in the US or abroad
If you are experiencing financial hardship related to COVID-19 Coronavirus, please reach out to us.
In these times of uncertainty, we want to remind you that we have your back. If you’re facing a loss of income, we are here to help!
- We’re offering a Financial Bridge Loan to help replace lost wages for two weeks salary up to $5,000. No application fee and no payment due for 90 days!*
- If you already have loans with us, we can work with you to defer those payments and free up funds.
- If you’re interested in learning more about managing your money, our entire team is made up of certified financial counselors! We would be happy to schedule a call or video chat to go over your finances with you and see how we can help.
You can call or text us at any of the following numbers, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Oak Harbor: 419-898-3366
Port Clinton: 419-734-4419
Information from the CDC
We can all work together to help stop the spread of the virus. Look below to learn more about the COVID-19 coronavirus and ways to keep yourself healthy:
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval. Applicant must be a member of Commodore Perry Federal Credit Union or eligible for membership. Loan rate 7% fixed rate. Loan term up to 24 months. Proof of income is required. Terms and conditions may apply. Commodore Perry reserves the right to modify or remove this product at any time.