- Free checking with no minimum balance required.
- Free starter checks.
- Check ordering services by phone or online.
- Copies of checks by request.
- Monthly checking account statements that include a list of dates each check was paid, the amount of each check, and the check number.
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction deposits into your account.
- Overdraft protection options: you can allow transactions to make your account negative or have money automatically transferred from your savings to cover an overdraft.
If you are interested in direct deposit, our routing number is 241-283-945. If you are providing your employer with your checking account number, please make sure you are using the full 14-digit checking account number unique to your account. To avoid delays and errors with payroll posting, we suggest you call either office and confirm that the information you have is correct before you submit it to your employer. We may also provide you with an Account Establishment form to turn in to your employer.
Out of checks? Reorder your checks online.