All cards are not created equal!
At first glance, there may not appear to be many differences between the credit card you have and a credit union VISA card- but looks can be deceiving.
Compare Annual Fees: Our card has none.
Compare Interest Rates: Our card’s competitive rates are based on credit score.
Compare our other features:
- 25 day grace period allows you to pay off the entire balance without incurring any finance charges.
- Low minimum monthly payments due each month will be $20.00, or 3% of the balance, whichever is greater.
- Accepted worldwide for all purchases.
- Cash advances available from any institution or ATM displaying the VISA logo. A finance charge will be applied to the average daily balance of cash advances from the date of the advance.
Your VISA credit card is now protected by Verified by VISA, which password protects your card for free. After you sign-up, your card will then have password protection wherever you shop online at participating stores listed at Verified by VISA.
- No annual fees
- Interest Rates based on credit score
- Minimum monthly payments of $20.00 or 3% of balance (whichever is greater)
- Cash advances available
Learn more about Verified by VISA